Matek H743-Mini 20x20 Flight Controller
An excellent choice for those long range quads or wing builds.
- MCU: STM32H743VIT6, 480MHz , 1MB RAM, 2MB Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI1) & ICM20602 (SPI4)
- Baro: Infineon DPS310 (I2C2)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI2)
- Blackbox: MicroSD card socket (SDIO)
- 5.5x Uarts (1,2,4,6,7, Rx8)
- 11x PWM outputs(S1~S10, LED)
- 2x I2C (I2C1/DA1 CL1 pads, no I2C2 break0ut)
- 1x CAN (C-H, C-L pads)
- 5x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, VB2, CU2)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 1x JST-SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/Rx8/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- Dual Camera Inputs switch
- 8V power ON/OFF switch
- Vbat Input: 6.3~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 1.5A cont. (Max.2A)
- BEC: 8V 1.5A cont. (Max.2A), 8V outputs stable when Vbat>=10V, 8V outputs 80% of Vbat when Vbat< 10V
- LDO 3.3V: 200mA
- VB2 pad supports Max. 69V (voltage divider 1K:20K)
- Static power: 200mA@5V with Betaflight, 150mA@5V with ArduPilot
- ArduPilot(ChiBiOS): MATEKH743
- BetaFlight: MATEKH743
- INAV: MATEKH743 (To be supported soon)
- 20 x 20mm/Φ3mm with Silicon Grommets
- 20 x 20mm/Φ2mm with Silicon & Brass Grommets
- Dimensions: 36 x 28 x 6.5mm
- Weight: 7g
- 1x Matek H743 Mini 20x20 Flight Controller
1. Ardupilot Relay(PINIO)
- Camera-1 and 8V On by default
- Make sure 2 cameras are set with identical video format, both PAL or both NTSC.
- PD10 PINIO1 OUTPUT GPIO(81) //8V power ON/OFF switch
- PD11 PINIO2 OUTPUT GPIO(82) //Camera switch
# RCx_OPTION: RC input option
- 28 Relay On/Off
- 34 Relay2 On/Off
- 35 Relay3 On/Off
- 36 Relay4 On/Off
- RELAY_PIN 81 //8V switch GPIO
- RC7_OPTION 28 //Relay On/Off, Use CH7 of Transmitter to switch Vsw
- RELAY_PIN2 82 //Camera switch GPIO
- RC8_OPTION 34 //Relay2 On/Off, Use CH8 of Transmitter to switch camera
- RELAY_PIN3 81 //8V switch GPIO
- RC9_OPTION 35 //Relay3 On/Off, Use CH9 of Transmitter to switch Vsw
- RELAY_PIN4 82 //Camera switch GPIO
- RC10_OPTION 36 //Relay4 On/Off, Use CH10 of Transmitter to switch camera
The configured feature will be triggered when the auxiliary switch’s pwm value becomes higher than 1800. It will be deactivated when the value falls below 1200.
Check the pwm value sent from the transmitter when the switch is high and low using the Mission Planner’s Initial Setup >> Mandatory Hardware >> Radio Calibration screen. If it does not climb higher than 1800 or lower than 1200, it is best to adjust the servo end points in the transmitter.
- ArduPilot Firmware
- INAV is expected to support H743 in 2.6.
- H743-MINI has betaflight firmware preloaded for QC
- BetaFlight target is not on the Github, pls download BetaFlight firmware from our website.
- If you flash ArduPilot firmware via BetaFlight configurator. there is a known issue that flash process will freeze at 50% if “full chip erase” is selected. Disable full chip erase when flashing, then reset to default in Mission Planner after flashing.
- It is highly recommended to use STM32CubeProgrammer to erase MCU and upload firmware http://www.mateksys.com/?p=6905