FrSky M7-R Black Hall Sensor Gimbal for FrSky Taranis Q X7
Upgrade your Taranis QX7 or X7S with this plug-n-play high-resolution M7-R Gimbal from FrSky. The M7-R Gimbal is made specifically for pilots who want faster throttle response, such as in FPV racing or 3D Heli. This is achieved by having only a 45° throttle throw, allowing super fast throttle cuts or punch outs.
We also carry the M7 gimbal if you're looking to upgrade to ball bearings and hall sensors, but want to maintain the stock 60 degree throw.
Check out all of our RC Transmitters, Parts and Accessories!
- 45°throttle travel for quick throttle response
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Ideal for FPV Racing, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing, 3D Heli
- Model: Gimbal M7-R Black
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range: 0.1 ~ (VCC +0.1) V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25℃, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp
- Throttle Travel: 45°
- Position Sensor: Hall
- Movement: Ball Bearing
- Stick Tension: Adjustable Spring
- Stick Height: Adjustable
- 1x FrSky M7-R Black Hall Sensor Gimbal for FrSky Taranis Q X7/X7S