Holybro Kakute F7 HDV & Tekko32 F3 HDV 3-6S 30x30 Stack/Combo for DJI (F7 HD FC / 32Bit 40A 4in1 ESC)
Holybro gives you the perfect stack for your DJI Digital FPV System, the Kakute F7 HDV and Tekko32 F3 HDV 40A 4in1. Another great addition to our collection of gear designed specifically for use with your DJI system!
- Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
- High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the KAKUTE F7 HDV monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. 2 On-board regulators output 5V and 8V. 5V output up to 1.5A to power peripherals such as receiver, FPV camera, or LED strip. 8V output up to 2A to DJI FPV VTx.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- The Holybro Tekko32 BLHeli32 Metal ESC with F3 MCU is a 4-in-1 ESC with metal cased MOSFETs. The onboard F3 MCU allows tons of headroom for processing power, ensuring a smooth and fast response
Kakute F7 HDV Flight Controller
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x35mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to the center of holes
- Weight: 8g
Tekko32 F3 HDV 40A ESC
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S Lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU runs double faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- Dimensions: 44x37x6mm
- Weight: 11.6g
- 1 x Kakute F7 HDV Flight Controller
- 1 x Tekko32 F3 HDV 40A Brushless ESC
- 1 x Electrolytic capacity: 1000uF 35v
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
- 1 x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable