TrueRC X2-Air 5.8GHz SMA Receiver Antenna - RHCP or LHCP
What's better than a crosshair? Two crosshairs! 13dBi, super wide beam, maximum axial ratio, only 45g! By pairing two of our famous X-AIR 5.8 you get more gain AND wider beam! Of course, there's a compromise which is reduced vertical beam width, but good good FPV don't happen up high :) A novel approach was taken to match the two antennas together and lose virtually no RF energy in the process. The result is an unmatched efficiency. Don't worry, at 45g only, you won't feel it on your goggles. Each unit is tested on professional antennas tester (agilent) for SWR, gain and circularity.
Check out all our FPV Receivers & Antennas, and all our TrueRC gear!
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Polarization: Choose RHCP or LHCP
- Gain: 13 dBic
- Axial Ratio: 1 (perfect)
- Beam-width Horizontal: 150deg
- Beam-width Vertical: 45deg
- Hor. beam @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Vert. beam @-3dB**: 24deg.
- Connector: SMA male
- Dimension: 2.1"x2.1"x0.6" (SMA cable length of 2")
- 1x TrueRC X2-Air 5.8GHz SMA Receiver Antenna