BetaFPV Z02 Camera & 25mW VTX (Wired AIO)
The Z02 AIO camera VTX is the newest video transmitter by BETA FPV.
Check out our ever growing selection of Whoop products!
- First, switchable power output between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW.
- Second, Smart Audio is included and pilots could control the VTX via your radio transmitter.
- STL file for camera mount is also provided.
- Camera mount material used on the Z02 (Wire-Connected Version) is TPU, which is more durable.
- Switchable power includes 0mW, 25mW and 200mW.
- Smart Audio function is included in this AIO Z02 camera. The flight controller can communicate with the video transmitter using the audio line in. It allows the flight controller to know what frequency the vtx is using, and to change it.
- 25° and 35° are provided to suit your preference.
- Dipole whip high sensitivity antenna
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5V
- Size : 27*17*14 mm
- Weight: 4.2g
- Antenna: Omnidirectional ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens.
HOW TO CHANGE FREQUENCY & CHANNEL & POWER
- Frequency group A~F selected still touch up to 2 secs
- Channel ch1~ch8 selected with short touch.
- Power switch with long touch up to 5 secs.
By default, the connectors of the Z02 is compatible with BETAFPV FC boards like the BetaFPV F4 Brushed FC.
- 1 * BETAFPV Z02 FPV Camera
- 1 * Holder
- 2 * Head pins (Using to connect with newest BETAFPV FC boards)
FPV REGULATORY NOTICE
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. RDQ cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.