FatShark Recon V2 5.8GHz FPV Goggles w/ DVR
FatShark Recon V2 5.8GHz FPV Goggles are a simple, affordable solution to ultra-immersive FPV. With an integrated four band, 32-channel receiver and simple USB charging, the Recon puts ease-of-use first and lets pilots focus on the full FPV experience without worrying about extra charging cables or accessory components.
Version 2 of the Recon Goggles is updated to include an onboard DVR. Use the integrated channel scanner to pick up the strongest nearby feed or manually change channels and band through the simple and intuitive controls. An onboard OSD shows video signal strength, battery lifetime and channel selection. The Recon is ready to fly out of the box.
- Extremely comfortable with 3-way head strap.
- Convenient DVR recording with OSD.
- Compact design makes it easier to travel with than other panel viewer goggles.
- Panel viewer with no strain on eyes.
- Channel scanner built-in.
- Onboard OSD shows Video Signal Strength (RSSI), battery level, and frequency.
- Battery: 18650 Li-Ion with USB micro charge port
- DVR: Yes, Micro SD card (Card not included)
- Resolution: WQVGA
- Field of View: 55°
- Receiver: 32 channel 5.8GHz with scanner or manual buttons
- Dimensions: 150x120x80mm
- Weight: 363g (without antenna)
- Recon V2 Goggles
- Linear whip Antenna
- Battery (Installed with pull tab)