FatShark Recon V3 FPV Goggles
The Fat Shark Recon line of panel goggles offer a great, entry level FPV headset at an incredible price. They are simple, affordable, and have an ultra-immersive Field of View. The Recon V3 has an integrated four band, 32-channel receiver and simple USB charging. It puts ease-of-use first and lets pilots focus on the full FPV experience without worrying about extra charging cables or accessory components.
Version 3 of the Recon Goggles includes an onboard DVR, uses an integrated channel scanner to pick up the strongest video feed, and has an improved 800 x 480 TFT resolution display for a crisper image. The onboard OSD shows video signal strength, battery lifetime, and selected channel. The Recon V3 is the ideal choice for a new pilot looking for a complete, high quality headset.
The Recon goggles are a simple, affordable solution to ultra-immersive FPV. With an integrated five bands, 40-channel receiver and simple USB charging, the Recon puts ease-of-use first and let’s pilots focus on the full FPV experience without worrying about extra charging cables or accessory components. Use the integrated channel scanner to pick up the strongest nearby feed or manually change channels and band through the simple and intuitive controls. An onboard OSD shows video signal strength, battery lifetime and channel selection. Now for V3 goggles, you can insert a micro-SD card into the slot at the crown of the black faceplate to prepare the DVR for recording. Remove the card to extract video files.base on V2,RECON V3 has increase the screen brightness,pilots can have a better visual experience.
Check out the rest of our FPV Goggles and Accessories!
- FOV: 55°
- Format: 16:9
- Display: WQVGA 4.3inch display
- Resolution : 800 X 480 TFT
- DVR: Built In
- SD card support to 32GB
- File Type: AVI
- Support playback recording file
- Firmware upgrade via SD card
- Wireless Receiver: 40 channels, single high sensitive receiver including RaceBand frequencies(auto scan and find strongest channel)
- OSD: channel info, RSSI info and battery status (disappear after 4s, press any button to show up)
- Interfaces: USB charge port
- Micro-SD card slot
- 1x FatShark RECON V3 Headset
- 1x 5.8G diople antenna
- 1x 18650 2600mAh Li-ion Battery(built-in headset)