FrSky XJT 2.4GHz Transmitter Module
A simple way to add ACCST (D8/D16/LR12) compatibility to your RC Transmitter.
This FrSky Telemetry Radio System features up to 16 channels and Smart Port for duplex communications with X series receivers. (Only certain transmitters are capable of sending 16 channels to the XJT.)
The module is compatible with both the V8, D, LR and X Series (telemetry) receivers from FrSky. The XJT telemetry transmitter module is compatible with JR style modules.
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Firmware upgradable
- V8 Series: (Non-Telemetry receivers)
- V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
- D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
- X Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.
- LR Series: (Long Range receivers)
Compatible with the following transmitters:
JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X and more.
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.0V-15.0V
- Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
- Output Power: ≤ 100mW
- 1x FrSky XJT 2.4GHz Transmitter Module
- 1x Dipole Antenna