RDQ BADASS 2206 2450Kv Motor
The BrotherHobby Returner R4, upon which our motor is based, is one of the industry's most popular motors - and for good reason! Superb torque and impressive top end thrust give this motor a perfect balance of acceleration and speed. The 2450 has become the community's favorite Kv so if you're not sure which to pick, go with 2450!
What ESC goes great with these? For the 2450Kv, you are on the edge of being able to use 20A ESCs. So if you are not a beginner, we recommend using 30A ESCs, like either the Spedix 30A or the Bullet 30A - both are amazing!
Check out the rest of our RDQ BADASS Series Motors!
- Manufactured by Brotherhobby
- AL7075 Alloy for Increased Durability
- Titanium Alloy Hollow Shaft
- N52H Arc Magnets
- 0.15mm Nippon Silicon Steel Stator
- Japanese EZO Bearings (9x4x4mm)
- Naked Bottom for Light Weight
- Kv: 2450
- Input Voltage: 3-5S
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Dimensions: Φ27×18.5mm
- Stator Dimensions: Φ22×6mm
- Shaft Dimensions: M5x14mm
- Wire Dimensions: 20AWGx160mm
- Mounting Pattern: Φ16mm, 4x M3
- Weight (w/ wires): 28g
- 1x RDQ Bad ass 2206 2450Kv Motor
- 4x M3 Screws
- 1x M5 Lock Nut