RDQ BADASS 2205 1800Kv Motor
We've brought in the low Kv version of the RDQ Bad ass 2205 2450Kv Motors! Pilots love naked bottom motors for their weight savings and ease of cleaning and maintenance. The Badass 2205 1800Kv brings all of the performance and value you've come to expect from our original Badass motors.
From BrotherHobby comes our custom version of the Returner R2. With a 2205 stator and 1800Kv winding, they are designed for those interested in the low Kv side of flying. The bell and base are machined from AL7075, a specially ordered high strength aluminum alloy specific to our version of the motor. It offers increased durability and thread strength, so you can crash these motors with confidence! This budget minded racing and freestyle motor is, well, badass!
Check out the rest of our RDQ BADASS Series Motors!
- Manufactured by Brotherhobby
- AL7075 Alloy for Increased Durability
- N52H Arc Magnets
- 0.2mm Kawasaki Silicon Steel Stator
- Japanese NSK Bearings (8x3x4mm)
- Naked Bottom for Light Weight
- 2-6S Capable
- Kv: 1800
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Motor Dimensions: Φ27×17.5mm
- Stator Dimensions: Φ22×5mm
- Shaft Dimensions: M5x14mm
- Wire Dimensions: 20AWGx150mm
- Mounting Pattern: Φ16mm, 4x M3
- Weight (w/ wires): 26.5g
- 1x RDQ BADASS 2205 1800Kv Motor