PandaRC Nano 25-400mW 5.8GHz 16x16 VTX - U.FL
New from PandaRC, their Nano VTX design has breakaway 16x16 mounting allowing you to stack mount or trim down to a tiny 15x15mm square!
- Incredibly small and lightweight
- Up to 400mW of output power
- Low power consumption: +5V/350mA@400mW
- Ultra clean transmission (Up to 8 pilots at once)
- PitMode - Power up your quad during a race. Now with team race capability
- Easy OSD, FC and RC Channel Changes with fallback button menu.
- CE Certified
- Stable power once warmed up.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output power: 0mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW/400mW
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40CH
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Support OSD for RCDrone
- Connector: UF.L(IPE-X)
- Dimension: 15mmx15mmx3mm (with out mounting holes）
- Mounting holes: 16mmx16mm
- Weight: 1.5g
- 1x PandaRC Nano 16x16 5.8GHz 25-400mW VTX - U.FL
- 1x Linear Antenna
- 1x Wire Set