RVS YeetMule 5-6" Frame for DJI
The RVS #YEETMULE... scoring exactly zero points for discrete-ness or class.
In a nutshell, an ultra-wide dead-cat stance frame with true-x handling characteristics that can take a beating with both HD FPV and analog alike.
After a few months of testing and tweaking this has become my favorite frame. Why? It's VERY durable, the dead-cat layout has no props in view and yet the #YEETMULE handles very well with a natural true-x feel. It's spacious enough for up-to two 30.5x30.5mm stacks, or one 30.5x30.5mm and an Air Unit or Vista.
Also, the wide stance will allow you to use this frame as both a ultra stable 5" freestyle platform or a 6" long range setup simply by swapping props.
Check out the 3D prints for this frame here!
Does not Include dual antenna mounts or the mounts for the DJI Air Unit.
- Compatible with both DJI HD Air Unit, Vista and Analog FPV
- Dual Stack setup
- 30.5mm (Front/Back)
- 20x20mm (Front/Back)
- No props in view
- Fine tuned to have true-X handling and performance even though its a dead-cat
- Dual top mount battery straps (cause I hate loosing lipos!)
- Micro FPV & DJI HD Camera ready
- GoPro ready (with optional TPU mount)
- 3K Carbon Fiber
- Bling bling gold-coloured hardware
- Zip-tie points for accessories
- TBS Immortal T ready
- Two quads in one
- Wide stance 5" freestyle frame
- 6" long range frame
- Wheelbase: 280mm
- Carbon Fiber Thickness:
- Base: 2m
- Mid-plate: 2mm
- Top-plate: 2mm
- Arms: 6mm
- Weight: 130g
- Prop size: 5-6"
- 1x RotorVillage RVS YeetMule 5/6" Frame for DJI