BetaFPV BNF Meteor75 2022 1S HD Brushless Whoop w/ HDZero - Choose Receiver
All products with batteries must be shipped by a ground shipping method.
Stepping into the HD world with a 1S whoop quadcopter! The classical Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter comes with an HDZero Whoop Lite Bundle, bringing conspicuous images and exceptional visuals to your eyes and capturing details that make the footage look as exciting as the flight. Together with 1102 18000KV motors that feature strong propulsion, it gives pilots powerful and impressive results. Enjoy an immersive flight experience, and get the perfect shots with the new HD VTX system indoors and outdoors.
- Powerful propulsion capabilities combined with Walksnail HD VTX or HDZero VTX give pilots an immersive flight experience and impactful visuals.
- Ultralight weight for 40.5g (Walksnail)/ 36.4g (HDZero). With BT2.0 connector, it effectively decreases internal connector resistance for good conductive performance.
- Equipped with 40mm 3-blade props and upgraded 1102 18000KV motors. The upgraded motors not only take abilities as good as before to provide strong propulsion in 1S whoop drone but also come with a new look. And simultaneously its black and red motor bell fully matches the Meteror75 frame.
- Reserve two UART ports on F4 1S 5A FC (SPI Frsky) V3.0 board. The Frsky version also can be used as the PNP version. Therefore, pilots can connect the external receiver to it.
- F4 1S 5A FC (Serial ELRS 2.4G) V2.0 is flexible in upgrading and has great potential. It supports being upgraded to ELRS V3.0 separately without flashing Betaflight flight controller firmware.
- Frame: Meteor75 Frame
- Motors: 1102 18000KV
- Props: 40mm 2-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
- Receiver: ELRS 2.4G, Frsky, TBS CRSF
- VTX: HDZero 1S VTX
- Battery: BT2.0 450mAh 1S 30C
- Weight (Without Battery): 24.0g
- Input Voltage: 1S
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 ( 100MHZ )
- Gyro: BMI270
- Built-in Receiver: SPI ExpressLRS 2.4G, Frsky, TBS
- Receiver antenna: 2.4GHz SMD ceramic antenna (ELRS And Frsky)
- Dimensions: 29x29mm
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD
- Power Cable: 55mm, with BT2.0 connector
- Current: 5A continuous and peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
- Weight: 3.13g
- 1x Meteor75 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (Walksnail or HDZero HD Digital VTX)
- 2x 450mAh 1S 30C Battery with BT2.0 Connector
- 1x Type-C USB Cable
- 1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 4x 40mm 3-Blade Props (1.5mm Shaft)
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x HDZero VTX USB Cable (For HDZero Version)