AxisFlying FPV HD BOX for DJI Digital Video Output
This is the original Axis Flying HD Box. Newer V3 available here. This version can also be upgraded to the V3 software. See instructions below.
The HD Box is not just a way to get your DJI FPV feed onto external HDMI displays, it's a tiny Linux PC that runs Betaflight configurator and more! Check out the videos below to see it in action...
Add your own display, keyboard and mouse or simply pick up one of Axis Flying's touchscreen LCD options.
Check out all our DJI compatible gear, and our Axis Flying Selection!
- Dual Screen Output, Designed for FPV Events!
- Plenty of I/O ports: USB3.0, USB2.0, Micro SD Slot, Display Port, Mini-HDMI, Type-C (for DJI Goggles) and Type-C (For DC Power Input)
- Optional Cooling Fan Version w/ 8 Color LEDs
- Runs Betaflight configurator, Web browser and more!
- Input Voltage: 9-20 V 3A (>25W)
- Connections: Type-C, USB-A, Mini HDMI, Display Port
- SD Card Slot: TF Card SD3.0
- Dimensions: 90x90x20mm
- Weight: 287g
Firmware V3.0 Upgrade Instructions
- Copy update.zip to the SD card
- Insert the SD card after the HD box is powered on
- Wait for the confirmation upgrade prompt on the desktop, click to confirm the upgrade, please wait patiently for 3-10 minutes after clicking, BOX will automatically complete the upgrade system. (Power off during the upgrade process will cause the system upgrade to be interrupted, It may lead to a certain probability that it cannot be turned on)
- 1x Axis Flying FPV HD BOX for DJI Digital Video Output
- 1x 1.5M Type-C Cable for DJI Goggles
- 1x 1.2M Mini HDMI Cable for Display
- Display Not Included. Get One Here!