Asgard AIO Flight Controller by Airbot is a truly All-in-One FC that combines a F4 FC, 4x 25A ESC, OSD, PDB, MicroSD card slot, 5v 1.5a BEC and Current Sensor all in 1 compact package and weighing only 14g! Like other Omnibus F4 flight controllers, you’ll be able to tune your PID’s using your transmitter, and use the drag and drop OSD setup in the OSD tab of the BetaFlight Configurator.
Note: Airbot does not include cables with their FCs. You will have to direct-solder all controls (easy to do).
- STM32 F405 MCU (Spi connected to Gyro)
- Direct connect 2-4S with filtered Output of 5v 1.5A
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- SPI Gyro MPU6000
- On-Board Drag and Drop OSD (controlled by BetaFlight, FC over SPI bus)
- MicroSD Blackbox
- Built-in Current Sensor (~80A)
- 4x 25A BLHELI_S ESCs (DSHOT Ready)
- 2x UART
- Buzzer output
- WS2812B LED output
- Mounting holes: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- Target: Ominibus F4 SD
- Firmware: Betaflight