BrainFPV Radix 2 30x30 Flight Controller
The Radix 2 is the latest generation flight controller by BrainFPV. It is the successor of the legendary Radix flight controller and everything has been vastly improved. From a blazing fast H7 processor running at 480 MHz, an improved graphical OSD, a built-in voltage regulator that can handle up to 8S (35 V), to 8 motor outputs, driverless flashing, and more.
The Radix2 is designed to be compatible with any 4-in-1 motor controller (ESC) on the market. For octocopters, you can use the included 5-pin cable to connect a second 4-in-1 ESC for motors 5 to 8. All outputs fully support bi-directional DSHOT that enables the motor controllers to send back real-time telemetry that is used by the flight controller to perform adaptive RPM based noise filtering.
If you prefer to use a separate ESC for each motor, the companion product, the RADIX 2 Power Board (PB) got you covered. It is designed for serious power and can handle up to 8S (35 V) battery voltage and 160 A constant current (220 A burst). It also features an LC filter and voltage regulator for clean power to the flight controller and connected peripherals.
Get hooked up to your 4in1 ESC with the BrainFPV Spare Parts Kit!
- New Processor: STM32 H7 processor running at 480 MHz with 1 MB RAM
- New Gyro: New Bosch Sensortec BMI270 gyro/accelerometer delivering superior flight performance
- New Baro: Latest generation Bosch Sensortec BMP388 barometer accurate altitude readings
- Better OSD: Improved full graphical on-screen-display (OSD) with gray levels and transparency
- Dual camera input: Camera can be switched using a switch on the RC transmitter
- VTX pit switch: to turn on/off the video transmitter. Voltage for VTX can be 5 V or the battery voltage. Switch has an integrated high-speed resettable fuse to prevent damage due to accidental shorts
- 32 MByte built-in flash memory: 30 MByte available for logging and settings storage
- Driverless flashing with the BrainFPV USB mass storage bootloader. Simply copy the firmware file to the flight controller when connected to your computer. No more messing with DFU drivers
- RGB status LED with customizable color
- 8 motor outputs: all supporting bi-directional DSHOT for RPM filtering. All outputs are available on connectors for easy connection of one or two 4-in-1 motor controllers (ESC’s).
- 6 serial ports (UARTs): all with integrated inverters for S-BUS and other inverted protocols
- I2C port for external sensors
- RGB LED output
- Buzzer output
- Camera control output for configuring analog cameras
- Analog RSSI input
- 5V regulator with 1.5 A output and up to 8S (35 V) input voltage
- USB Type-C connector
- Size: 37 x 37 mm (30.5 mm hole spacing)
- Weight: 7g
- 1x BrainFPV Radix 2 30x30 Flight Controller