Wraith32 V2 - 32 bit 35A BLHELI ESC by Airbot
The Airbot Wraith 32 is the new 32 bit ESC brought to you by the makers of the Omnibus F4. BLHeli 32 is the next step with BLHeli firmware, pushing the limits of what is capable within your ESC's.
You will need to download BLHeli_32 Suite to make changes to these ESC's. They will not respond to BLHeli_S Suite!
New Version with 1800uf cap on board
BLHeli_32 is the third generation BLHeli code, following base BLHeli and BLHeli_S.
BLHeli_32 runs on an ARM 32bit MCU, initially it will be on a Cortex-M0 running at 48MHz, but there are MCUs out there that can run a lot faster.
So what can the increased MCU speed do?
First of all, it can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates.
Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
Secondly it allows packing of more functionality.
- Like programmable pwm frequency, up to 48kHz, that can run motors even smoother, and also allows for moving of small but potentially disturbing humps in the throttle response. All ESCs have these bumps, with BLHeli_32 they can now be moved in the rpm range, to a place where the system has low sensitivity to them.
- Like auto timing. Which is not the option to choose if you’re after max power. But if you want the most efficient running with very good robustness against desync, it is the perfect choice.
- Like voltage and current limiting. Which is implemented in the code, and will be supported on some ESCs. Voltage limiting is desirable for fixed wing crafts. And current limiting adds protection against ESC failure.
- Like programmable brake on stop force. Which allows control of the braking of fixed wing props.
- Like improved direction change in bidirectional mode.
- Like more to come in the future. Such as setup from the FC by using Dshot commands. Such as telemetry functionality. There is room to grow performance and functionality.